Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Time to PARTY!



Birthday party at my house yesterday and, of course, to make it fun, I had to crochet a banner and enlist my youngest son to post it outside in the wee hours of the morning when the birthday boy was sleeping.

Needless to say, I didn't get my omelet with ham and cheese because my youngest son who loves to cook made too many tempting goodies for the party.

Let's see, he made two (2) cakes, a batch of soft pretzels, a tomato pie and a 12" cookie with M&M candies and chocolate chips. On top of that he ordered two pizzas and chicken wings from Tony's Pizza.

I resisted most of the food, but I just had to have some pizza and a piece of the Creamsicle Cake! Oh well, today is another day and my diet shall start again tomorrow.

To be sure that I don't eat anymore cake, I will be taking the rest of it to my mother this afternoon and I am sure she will not turn it down.

It's a gloomy and rainy day in CNY and the week doesn't look much better. No problem...I will be in my sewing room crocheting a special hat to celebrate another birthday next week...a silly surprise hat for my son who was kind enough to put the banner out for this week's birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment