Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Oh, what a night!

I love having my children visiting and eating at my home. The food was good, and the hat was a success. My grandson asked me to make one for his birthday in October (as if I didn't already have plans to do just that!)



As luck would have it, my son brought out his gorilla hat and my grandson immediately asked if he could borrow it. I guess his school is having "Hat Day" this Wednesday and he wants to be King Kong. I love it!



It is actually a nice day here in Central New York with the sun occasionally peeking out. It is definitely time to get the sugar and water solution made for my hummingbirds.

This year, for Mother's Day, my daughter-in-law and son brought me a very pretty glass wasp catcher to hang in my backyard. I never heard of one, but I am going to try it because we definitely have wasps that like to hang-out over our back garage door. I will be posting pictures when I get it hung up.

Has anyone ever heard of a wasp catcher or used one? I would love to hear about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment