Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bring Your Most Admired Woman to Lunch Today...

...at my grandson's school. It's a tradition every Spring and in the Fall they have the Most Admired Man.



I was honored to join my grandson for a lunch of his choice (I even stole a kiss on his cheek in the hall; the look on his face was precious!). Of course, his choice for lunch was a McDonald's Happy Meal with some cookies added by Grandma. An unheard of lunch in my day, but I guess times change.

He had to show me his loose tooth which is probably one of his last "baby teeth":



As he was eating, he said, "Do you know why I chose you to be my most admired women?" I asked why and he said "Because I love you!"

Being a Grandma is one of the best things in life aside from being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment