Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Another Week-ends Off...

I first have to share my grandson's picture taken at his concert on Wednesday:



That's my little guy...he was a little tired after singing!

O.K., now I have to share what new recipes I made for dinner last night so that I could sorta stick with my diet.

For starters, I made Greek Lemon Pilaf:



Absolutely, delicious...I found the recipe on Food.com.

Next, I made Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken:



Recipe from Ali Ebright (Gimme Some Oven)...Another winner although I didn't use the sesame seeds. Next time I might add a few cashews and fresh broccoli though.

As a side dish, I cut up some fresh strawberries and steamed some baby carrots. Everything together made an excellent dinner and there was enough left for dinner tonight so I would say you could easily feed four (4) people with these recipes.

If you like recipes (or just want to see what things I like to do), check out my Pinterest!

By the way, you can get the two recipes I shared by clicking on the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment