Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Friday, May 13, 2016

Not quite strawberry picking time in CNY yet, but...

...a FREE crochet pattern came across my Facebook newsfeed a couple of weeks ago and I immediately knew I had to make a few to go with the lemons I crocheted at the beginning of April.


I must admit, I have been eating strawberries all winter, but there is nothing like freshly picked strawberries that I can buy from all the local farmer's markets in June.

I used to make homemade strawberry jam, but I haven't done that in quite a few years. As long as my son is home visiting right now, perhaps I can persuade him to help me make a couple of batches (if I let him take some home with him).

Otherwise, I will just cut up some strawberries and put a little Chobani yogurt on top and enjoy while I wait for blueberry season in July!

If anyone is a crocheter and would like the FREE strawberry pattern from craftymarie, just click on the picture to go to her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment