Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

It's getting warmer...

Sunshine today in Central New York; sunny enough so I was able to set up my fountain and it worked! I'm still not sure of where it is located; I may change it once I start planting some flowers.

The fountain has two sensors that need direct sunlight for the water to flow. On dreary days, it will only be a bird bath, but that's o.k. too! Even I work better on sunny days!!

At any rate, here is a picture of it today, with the water flowing...



The forecast in the next few days is for it to be in the 70s; the warmer weather can't come soon enough for me. Perhaps, I will be able to have a barbecue for Memorial Day this year. Usually, it is cold and wet that weekend, but there is always hope!

My grandson is singing in a school concert tonight and I will have my movie camera with me for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment