Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Only three (3) more candles...

then the hat will be finished. I can't wait until tomorrow to see his reaction!



You can bet that I will get some pictures!

I have to share a recipe that came across my Facebook newsfeed today.

I love cinnamon buns. In my younger days, I would make a batch from scratch for my family's Christmas breakfast and give a batch to each of my relatives to share with their families on Christmas morning. Sadly, I haven't done that lately, but I might just start again after seeing this easy recipe.

Click on the picture to get the Cinnamon Bun Recipe


It's made using a 10 inch cast iron skillet (I still have the one my mother gave me shortly after I was married) and store-bought dough. What could be easier if you are looking for homemade taste! I bet it is better than the ones you buy in the freezer or in the dairy aisle in cardboard rolls.

I plan to try the recipe while my son is still here so that I have someone to eat most of them...save one for me though!



No comments:

Post a Comment