Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Yippee! It's Friday...

That means that tomorrow and Sunday I can have my omelet with ham and cheese instead of just mushrooms, onions, and peppers.

Yes, I finallly did it! I tried the Nutrisystem with weekends off plan. Without sounding like an infomercial, I have to say that it works and with very few sacrifices. I now fit into all those tailored business suits I used to wear when I was employed as a financial assistant. Yeah!

I have a full weekend planned with my grandson visiting on Saturday night with his Mom and Dad and then I will be visiting my mother on Sunday.

My grandson is the apple of my eye. There is nothing like his arms around my neck and him saying "I love you, Grandma!"


I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. We are expecting some rain, but it will hopefully hurry the flowering of my cherry trees and rhododendrums.

Stay happy and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment