Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

After the storm...

It rained...no, actually it poured in New Hartford, New York yesterday afternoon and evening. At times, I couldn't even see across the street as I looked out of my office window.

About 8:30 p.m. last night I looked out my window to see the most beautiful rainbow! The sun apparently decided to come out from behind the clouds just before it was time to give way to the night sky. Truly beautiful!



The rainbow looked like it was right over my house possibly ending in my backyard. I looked, but I didn't find a pot of gold in my backyard!

Luckily, we didn't have any flooding problems near our home. Living in New Hartford, that is actually a blessing almost better than a pot of gold!

However, there were reports of area flooding along with downed trees and wires. Major stormwater issues have plagued this town for years with millions of dollars already thrown at it, but to no avail.










No comments:

Post a Comment