Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Yesterday...

...was my birthday and my family spoiled me rotten.

Look what my son made for dessert; cream puffs, my favorite!



He also brought me breakfast and dinner so I basically didn't have to do anything yesterday except crochet!

Dinner was once again from Symeon's Greek Restaurant. I had Thracian Chicken and rice...so good. He also brought some tzatziki; pita bread; and a salad. The weather was so beautiful we enjoyed dinner on our deck.

I can't believe how the years have flown by!  Here I am with my brother when I was about two and he was three.



We were always together playing in our backyard and looking out for each other. We definitely didn't have any video games and I don't remember telling my mother that there was nothing to do.  We were happy playing cowboys and Indians (not politically correct to say now) and climbed trees with all our friends for entertainment.

Times sure have changed, but I wouldn't trade my childhood for anything!!


No comments:

Post a Comment