Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Peek into my kitchen...

...I have a recipe to share!

This weekend, my youngest son made a banana bar recipe with cream cheese frosting that is absolutely fabulous! I shared this recipe with my son last winter after I found it on the web; we have each made it several times since then.



I like to add raisins to the recipe; but my son used walnuts this time and it was delicious that way too.

My grandmother used to make a banana cake and this recipe brings back memories of sitting on her back porch swing enjoying the most delicious cake ever!

I'm still looking for a recipe to equal the wonderful flavor of my grandmother's applesauce cake. I have tried many that I have found online, but so far none rival my grandmother's recipe. It's fun to keeping trying though!

If you would like the recipe, you will find it on my Pinterest board Recipes from the web that are keepers!

It's Monday, back to my diet...


No comments:

Post a Comment