Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Chili Dog Days of Summer...

Okay, I admit it...I'm being a little silly today!

It's been a hot & humid week in Central New York as it has been in most of the country. Below is a picture I took from my back door about 8:30 p.m. on Thursday. Red skies...



Any rate, getting back to my topic. A couple of weeks ago, we had a Pizza Hut pizza party for my mother and aunt, both in their 80s. It brings so much pleasure to the two of them when we have these parties every so often, but last time my aunt said, "The next party needs to be a chili dog from the Patio Drive-In party."

I'm all for that; I love chili dogs and there are none better than the ones from Patio Drive-In.

So today, in honor of my mother and aunt, it is officially the Chili Dog Days of Summer Party which will be held at my mother's house later this afternoon.

Oh, I can't wait...chili dogs and fried onion rings with champagne; doesn't get much better than that!



No comments:

Post a Comment