Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hello August!



Well summer is half over...my black-eyed susans are in full bloom. This summer has been hot and humid; definitely air-conditioner weather.

My grandson is visiting today and the "girls" just love the belly rubs! Look at Gracie laying out flat on her back. What a girl!



I made another batch of those lemon muffins that I posted a while ago. They are so refreshing with a glass of ice tea. I am sure that my grandson will be happy to eat some of them with his lunch today to keep me from straying too far off my diet!

I just want to add that my new computer is all set now and I have enough storage space to contain my pictures and files for at least another month or two...just kidding; it should last through the end of the year.    LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment