Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Pucker Up, buttercup!

This weekend, even though it was hot and humid, I decided to make the muffin recipe that I posted in my last blog.



They were super easy to make (meaning, I didn't have to bring out my mixer!); they actually only took 20 minutes; and they are absolutely delicious. Of course, you have to like the taste of lemon.

I substituted a can of lemon pie filling for the lemon curd and it worked just fine. Other than that substitution, I followed the recipe exactly as written.

Comments from the peanut gallery were quite favorable; my son even thought the muffins would make a nice dessert. I definitely agree, but they would also make a wonderful choice to serve for breakfast, or brunch.

I am definitely going to add the muffins to my holiday menu!

My computer upgrade is about half way done. Yay! I hate disruption, but sometimes it cannot be helped. Still crossing my fingers that I am completely up and running in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment