Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pumpkin Cookie recipe...

Fall is definitely in the air...

This morning was quite crisp when I walked my fur babies, but I actually prefer this time of year over the summer heat.

I just about have all my Halloween & Fall decorations out, but this past weekend, I decided I needed to crochet a pumpkin centerpiece from a pattern I fell in love with from one of the many catalogs I get everyday. I could wallpaper the town with all the catalogs I receive, but I just love looking through them for ideas. I plan to use my latest project right through Thanksgiving so I thought it would be worth the effort to crochet it.

When my project was finished, it looked kind of bare just sitting on my table. Not that I don't have a lot of decorations that I could have placed in the center, but to keep the Lawrence household happy, I decided I had to bake some pumpkin spice cookies using a recipe I found on Pinterest.



The recipe makes about 2 1/2 dozen soft, cake-like cookies that are absolutely delicious. My family raved about them, however, I must say that they are still talking about the pumpkin coffee cake recipe I shared in my last blog. I might have to whip up another one this weekend.

However, even though they really liked the coffee cake, it looks like there is going to be a "fight" to get the last one of these cookies since they are just about gone.

The best part is that I only had to use half a small can of pumpkin for these cookies which leaves me with the other half to make a pumpkin bread recipe I found on Pinterest.

I love having a weekends-off diet!

If you would like the recipe for these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, click on the picture to be taken directly to the recipe from "The Recipe Critic".



No comments:

Post a Comment