Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

"10"

I can't believe it...my grandson is now 10 years old!

We celebrated his birthday last Friday even though his birthday was actually this past Tuesday. I cooked a ham dinner and Uncle Steve baked a Bugs Bunny cake.

Here he is sporting his birthday hat just like the one that I made his Uncle Steve for his birthday!

    


He huffed and he puffed, and he blew the candle out!



Part of his birthday present was bedding and a rug to complete his Nascar bedroom. He can tell you the names of every Nascar driver...past and present.

Here he is happy as can be in his new "digs".



I know I have said it before, but I just love being a grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment