Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Croissants...

I love the Fall with the colors of the leaves that make for some great pictures (by the way, the leaves in our area are still green). But best of all is the food. Hearty food that I normally would not make in the warm weather like soups; stews; pumpkin pie and apple pie. I froze some blueberries this summer that will make some great pies and cobblers.

I love from scratch homemade food but, have you tried the french croissants from QVC? I think I have already said that I love shopping on QVC (no they don't pay me for an endorsement); I just love the convenience of shopping online.

A couple of years ago, they had a TSV (Today's Special Value for those who don't shop there) that I just couldn't pass up. Authentic french croissants that arrive frozen and you pop in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. My family went crazy for them particularly my grandson. I have been buying them ever since.

Well, this morning I was wishing for some because I hadn't made them all summer. Here they are:



I didn't even bother to take the time to put them on the plate because they won't last long enough to make it worth it.  They are so good with a cup of hot tea!

Hopefully, it won't be long before I can share some pictures of the fall scenery and tempt everyone with some great cold weather recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment