Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Another trip on the Erie Canal...

This time, I took my grandson on the Erie Canal Cruise. It was a beautiful day for the ride and the boat was filled with passengers.

Over the past weekend, I crocheted a crab hat for my grandson to wear and I think he looks pretty darn cute in it. (I'm a little prejudice, I know!)



We sat on the upper deck so we could take pictures. The highlight of the ride for my grandson was when Captain Jerry let him spend some time in the control room.



If you are in the CNY area, this is a trip you should definitely plan on taking. Captain Jerry is very knowledgeable about the canal and he is quite entertaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment