Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wow...look at my African Violet flower!

First, of all...I'm back. I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

We had a very busy Christmas holiday at my house. Two of my children were home for all the festivities and there was cooking and enough food to feed a small army! Unfortunately, three of us ended up with the flu, but all are well now.

A while back, I wrote about my new African Violet plants that I ordered from Lyndon Lyon Greenhouse. They have started blooming...just look at the size of the flowers on one plant. It is almost as big as the dark green leaves!



This one is called "Kristi's Spunk"; just beautiful with shades of purples, pinks and blues! What a wonderful way to brighten up my studio during the winter season.

Oh well, the holiday is over...time to get back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment