Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Spaghetti Squash...

I have often heard people talk about spaghetti squash, but I never tried it...until this weekend.

Now I know not everyone is a vegetable person like me, but you really have to try it! I made a recipe I found on the internet using fresh cherry tomatoes, spinach and lemon juice & chicken:

Lemon Chicken And Spaghetti Squash


It was definitely a winner. Best of all, the spaghetti squash tastes great on its own as a side dish.

Since it is only available in the fall and winter, I will be buying a couple more and freezing small portions to enjoy this summer.

Give it a try...click on the picture to get the recipe on Buzz Feed.



No comments:

Post a Comment