Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Erie Canal Cruises...

If you live in or visit Central New York, you should plan on an afternoon cruise along the Erie Canal on either the Lil’ Diamond II or Lil’ Diamond III. The tours are run by Erie Canal Cruises and last about two (2) hours!

I took the cruise on July 6th; it was a warm and overcast day, but that didn't put a damper on the ride. Of course, I had to crochet a "special hat" to wear just for the fun of it!

Here is a video of the pictures I took as we rolled along the canal.



I have already promised my grandson a ride in a couple of weeks since he is studying the Erie Canal in school. First, I have to crochet him a hat to wear...I think a fish hat will do!

I will post pictures for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment