Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Pudding...who knew?

I have been searching for recipes to add to my repertoire for my holiday brunches. Recently I came across a recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Coffee Cake which I thought might be perfect for my Christmas breakfast.

Reading the recipe, I noticed one of the ingredients was Pumpkin Spice Pudding {affiliate line} made by Jello; I have never heard of it before. Apparently, it is only available for a limited time in the Fall.



I had to order some and try this recipe out. I made the coffee cake on Saturday.



It was actually gone by last night. This is an incredible coffee cake...easy to make, moist and absolutely wonderful with a cup or coffee or tea.

I ordered eight (8) boxes to try out some of the other recipes I found using the pumpkin spice pudding, but yesterday my son suggested that perhaps I place another order so that I have enough to last until next year.

If you love coffee cake, this one will not disappoint. You can get the recipe by clicking on my picture of the coffee cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment