Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Feeling a little Spring Fever here in CNY...

Look at our weather station this past Saturday...


February 18, 2017 and it's 58 degrees...seven (7) day low was 17 degrees. Oh, my goodness! If only the winter weather was done, but I know we can expect more cold and snow at least through March; that's just CNY weather for you! Actually, March can be quite nasty.

At any rate, I have to share another recipe...this time for Spicy Orange Chicken which I made for dinner on Saturday. (The recipe actually made more than in picture, but by the time I grabbed my ipad to take a picture, everyone had already taken a plateful.)



This was super simple to make and so delicious.

After cutting up the chicken and marinating for a couple of hours according to the recipe, the rest of the meal took less 30 minutes to finish.

I served it with Basmati rice and fresh strawberries.

If you would like the recipe, I have included it in my Pinterest, or just click on the picture to go directly to the recipe found on the Tidy Mom blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment